Meet the Team
Our LocationsSelect one of our locations below.
Grand Rapids | Bishop's Woods | Bloomfield Hills | Brookfield | Cascade | Chesterfield | East Troy | Elkhart | Grandville | Holland | Kent City | Marshall | Mequon | Monticello | Omaha | Overland Park | Saginaw | Sheboygan | South Bend-Mishawaka | Southgate | Toledo | Wichita
East Troy, WI
2100 Church Street, Suite #203, East Troy, WI 53120
David P. Flynn
David P. FlynnProfessional Background
- Entered the Insurance Industry in 1994
- Started with John Hancock Financial Network in 1995 as a representative, promoted to Sales Manager in 1997, and Managing Partner in 2003
- David holds the CLTC designation sponsored by the Corporation for Long Term Care
- FINRA registered with series 6, 63, 7, 24, 51, and 65 licenses.
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Insurance and Investment licensed in many states
- Finance degree from The University of Wisconsin — Whitewater in 1994
- Proud father of 2 lovely girls
- Resident of East Troy, WI
- Active member of St. Paul´s Lutheran Church, East Troy, Wisconsin
- Interests include politics, golf, and racquetball
"To treat every client, partner, and employee with the respect and professionalism they deserve and expect. Success comes from all parts of the team working together to achieve a common goal."
Working with an advisor who subscribes to the SmartVestor Pro network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a SmartVestor Pro will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors pay a fee to belong to the SmartVestor Pro program. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro program is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.